“This Is My Hospital” – The Story of Feroza’s Long Journey
- as told by her host mother Julia Howard, who also is a member of The Women’s Board Last summer, on June 2, a little girl walked into my house looking scared, bewildered and not speaking a word of English. She and her family had taken an incredible leap of faith and put their trust in [...]
Surgical Applications For CO2 Laser Technology
- Dr. Glassman's “laser peel,” laser skin resurfacing usually takes less than 1½ hours (sometimes just a few minutes) depending on the size of the area being treated. The laser peel procedure uses a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser
Your Child has a Cleft Lip Now What?
- Have you Just Learned that Your Baby is Going to Have a Cleft Lip or Palate? Dr. Glassman performed surgery on Preston's bilateral cleft lip and palate.
Afghan Girl Has Surgery on Burned Arm
- Afghan girl travels halfway around the world to get her burned arm fixed by Dr. Glassman. Click here to see video FirstCoastNews.com
Dr. Glassman With Philippine Medical Society Reconstructs Filipino Boy’s Face
- Dr. Glassman performs surgery on Filipino boy who suffered from a full facial cleft. Click here to see video at FirstCoastNews.com